Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thanks Giggy!





On Saturday David and I went on our first date since Nico was born. My mom, AKA Giggy, came over and watched Nico while we went to dinner (sushi...yummy) and then to Baskin Robbins. It was nice...I even had a small glass of wine. Nico slept the whole time we were gone. The pictures I posted are of Nico being entertained by Mattie while David and I got ready. I know some of you are wondering how Mattie is adjusting with little Nico. She is doing suprisingly well. The first night she was really anxious (as we all were) and would get up everytime we got up. Now she is pretty much back to her usual lazy self and stays in bed when we get up to feed/check on Nico. Every once in a while she will get excited when Nico cries out, but other than that she is doing great!

2 comments:

Bethany Patton said...

Holy Mattie!!!! I never would have believed that day would come, where Mattie laid next to a baby...without taking a bite. Good for her....and Nico is growing already! Stephen wanted me to add that he couldnt belive the pics either. Also, you look GREAT Lindsey! Glad you and D got to have a little alone time without fussing over the baby.

The Roap Family said...

AW, look at your little family!!! I am glad you guys had a date night! It was so wierd the first time me and Adam went out after Emma came into our lives... we just looked at each other like 'what do we talk about...?' hehe. I have to agree with Bethany, you look amazing and it hasn't even been a month!