Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gratitude


I am so thankful to have such a wonderful husband. All of you know what an awesome guy David is. David has been amazing during this crazy, wonderful, frustrating and amazing time in our lives...which I had no doubt about. He always knows just what to do when little Nico is upset...when I feel like nothing I am doing makes him stop crying. David does more than is expected when it comes to just about everything. Nico is no exception. At a time when I feel unattractive, David tells me how good I look. I am not gloating. I just wanted to take a minute to express my gratitude. I love you, David...more than anything...now more than ever.

2 comments:

Bethany Patton said...

Oh my gosh...that is so sweet! Keep up the good work David.

Lindsey said...

I have witnessed David's caring and wonderful fatherly instincts with my own eyes. It's a joy to watch Lindsey and David managing this new adventure in their lives...They are doing an awesome job!!!

Giggy (Lindsey's Mom)