Wednesday, March 12, 2008

First Doctor's Appointment

Nico had his first doctor's appointment today. He weighs 8lbs. 1oz. He has grown 2.5" and is now 22" long. He has been having some problems sleeping at night. The doctor said she thought he still had his days and nights mixed up. When I was pregnant and up moving around all day it would rock him to sleep and when I slept and was still he would be awake. So we have to work on that. She also said it may be gas, but there are drops for that. The doctor said he was perfect, but we already knew that!!!

1 comment:

The Roap Family said...

Like I said yesterday, it will get better... and then it will get a little worse than that but you get used to it ;) I think you are doing a great job adjusting, I am so happy for you guys!!! I miss him and can't wait to see Nico again!

And I see you figured out the favorites, awesome!!!