Friday, March 14, 2008

Thanks Gabby!





David's mom, AKA Gabby, left today :( She has been here helping out since Tuesday and was she a HUGE help?!?! Late night, after I would feed Nico, Gabby would come and rock him, change his diaper and whatever else he needed until he went back to sleep. She really helped turn a long process into a simple task...at least for me :) I know David really appreciated it, too. He was able to sleep the entire night. Also, today before she left we took some pictures of Nico in the outfit that David wore home from the hospital when he was a baby. In one of the pictures you can see the photo of David in the same outfit. Both were taken at 3 weeks of age. Hard to believe Nico has been here for 3 weeks!!!

3 comments:

The Roap Family said...

I don't know... after seeing the baby picture of you Lindsey I think Nico looks just like you did when you were a baby! I can see a bitty bit of David- sorry bro!
I am glad my mom was a big help! Love you guys!

Bethany Patton said...

Unbelievable! Before I read anything about those pics....I thought taht somebody had made a cute pic of Nico and framed it for you...but its DAVID! Amazing. Looks like he is destined to resemble his daddy. You look great too Lindsey!

Tracy Williams said...

Ha! I thought the same thing as Bethany! I really thought that was Nico in the framed photo. :) I bet he's a good mix of both of you, but right now I am seeing David. Can't wait to see y'all soon!