Monday, December 7, 2009

Sesame Street Live...

Yesterday afternoon, Giggy, Nico and I went to see Sesame Street Live. Nico was so excited to go see Elmo, but honestly, I think I was more excited than he was! We had great seats, right on the floor. We were about 10 feet from the action. It was a total emotional overload for Nico. He was so overwhelmed with happiness, excitement, nervousness and a little bit of apprehension. I mean, he's never experienced anything like this! It was so great to see his expressions! He had a couple of meltdowns. We were so close to the stage that it was almost torture for the little guy. He wanted so badly to go up to all of the characters. He also lost it just about every time they got done with a number. He didn't want the singing and dancing to stop. Aside from that, he was in total amazement :) What a great experience. We'll definitely be doing this again next year!
Why no pics of the show??? Well, I got on the venue's website to see if I could bring in a camera. Nope, not allowed. Well, either no one follows the rules or the rules are bent when half the audience is made up of two year olds. EVERYONE had their cameras, except me! So, we have our one picture of the evening-taken in the parking garage before the show. Oh well, I have the memories in my head to look back on!

No comments: