Monday, December 7, 2009

Gingerbread House 2009...

I have been wanting to get a gingerbread house for Nico (and myself) to decorate. Well my frugalness paid off! David "won" one at his company holiday party during Dirty Santa. Not necessarily a success. I made the icing too runny, so none of our decorations would stay on the house. I probably could have thickened it up, but Nico was more interested in eating the decorations so I didn't see the need...see the evidence below:
Got cha!
Mmmmm!
May not want to eat this gingerbread house since it was so close to Nico's stinky feet ;)
Our masterpiece!!! Yes, that was supposed to be the door with a wreath over it, but I gave up! Go ahead, call me a quitter!

1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

Aw, it looks good! And the stinky feet comment cracked me up. :)