Monday, December 7, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese...

Nico had his first Chuck E. Cheese experience last week! The two Hannahs in our group celebrated their birthdays at Chuck E. Cheese. As soon as we got there, Nico darted for the tractor. He would have been content just riding on it, no tokens necessary. Well, tokens were included so I let him ride :) He actually enjoyed putting the "money" in more than the actual rides. We ate pizza, had cake and danced with a HUGE mouse! It was a blast!!!
Backhoe!
"More cake, please!" How could I deny that sweet face??? It was a celebration, why not have two cupcakes?!
I thought Nico would be afraid of ol' Charles, but he wasn't. He is still talking about dancing with a mouse. We will definitely be visiting again soon!

1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

I think I get asked daily if we can go to Chuck E Cheese! :)
So glad Nico had fun...now I'm craving cupcakes. ;)
See you guys SOON!