Monday, November 30, 2009

IHOP...

David, Nico and I headed to IHOP the other day for a yummy, high-caloric breakfast. Many people have told me to record his voice: That you think you'll never forget it, but the memory will fade, eventually. So, I grabbed the camera on the way out the door. Wasn't sure if I'd get a good video-opp, but Nico never fails to do something entertaining...I should know this by now. By the time we all got dressed and out the door, Nico had been up for awhile. He is used to eating pretty much right when he gets up. Needless to say, he was starving by the time we got there. Every time a server would walk by he would look at them and say, "pancakes?!". It was a busy morning, so he said it quite often.
"Pancakes?!"

2 comments:

Bethany Patton said...

Is that a mini mullet I see in the back? Just wondering.

Lindsey said...

Sort of-Letting his hair grow out:)