Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy 80th Birthday...

This Saturday we surprised my grandmother with a birthday party/family gathering. She has been saying for months that she didn't want anyone to make a big deal out of it. Well, it was her 80th birthday and we were going to make a big deal out of it! My aunt and uncle hosted a huge lasagna dinner at their adorable house in Huntsville, AL. Our family, along with Ashley, mom and Cat drove down from Nashville. Dad and Tammy came down from Knoxville. My cousins came from SC and GA to help celebrate, too! We actually haven't seen my cousins in almost 10 years!!! It was so great seeing everyone and getting to celebrate granny's birthday!!!
I actually made her birthday cake. An Italian cream cake...yummy!
Tammy, Dad, Granny, Nico, Ashley
David, John, Debbie, Lindsey Patrick

1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

How sweet of y'all! The cake looks delicious!