Thursday, June 23, 2011

What's Been Goin' On...

Wow! I am way behind! I would love to say that I have tons of pictures to post, but I am way behind on that, too. I'll share what I do have and I hope to get better from here on out.
David turned the big 3-1 this month! Confused by the zero candle? That's all I had at home. Apparently I need to get on top of that, too :)
I was at the beach for two weeks and this is the only decent shot I got. I had a great time hanging out with all of the kids (and grown ups) and enjoyed my time with my girlfriends, but 2 weeks is a LONG time to be away from home. I am happy to be home with my sweet boys!
We've been playing at home when we aren't out enjoying the dog days of summer. Here Nico is concentrating hard on making his play-doh smoothie.
Just today we got out with some friends to enjoy the little cool front that came through (only 90 degrees today!!!). We played in the creek and in the mud at a local park. It was our first time here and I feel like we'll be back a lot this summer. We had a blast!

1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

"0"...hilarious! Happy birthday old man!
Had a great time at the beach! See you guys...soonish!