Monday, June 27, 2011

This Weekend...

We had a great weekend! It was great being in town and just doing fun things around town. Saturday morning was filled with running errands followed by a 4 hour nap for little man. After he finally woke up we met mom and Cat for dinner and an outdoor concert. Sunday morning Nico and I made homemade blueberry muffins, we walked the greenway and then the family met friends for a movie...Cars 2!!! The boys loved it and, I have to admit, it was pretty cute. Sunday night wasn't so good for Nico. He fell out of bed (he said trying to get a stuffed animal that fell onto the floor). I heard a thud followed by crying so I rushed into his room to console him. The part that really broke my heart was when he walked into our room this morning with a fat, busted lip. The best home remedy, you ask? Popsicles, of course!
Nico's handsome chariot to the concert: my wonderful hubby.
Look at that face! And that shaggy hair!
Two excited boys!!!
Enjoying his strawberry popsicle after lunch today.

No comments: