Saturday, November 20, 2010

Seussical the Musical...

Last weekend we had tickets to see Seussical the Musical. Nico has been watching a lot of The Cat in the Hat on PBS so I thought this would be right up his alley. David so generously gave up his ticket when we found out his mom was coming up for a couple of days. I know it was really tough for him to do ;) We went. It was OK. I think Nico really would have enjoyed it more if he was about 3 years older. Oh well. You live and learn!
Nico and Gabby
This child LOVES candy. I'm not sure where he got that from. Definitely not me!!! Here he is eating a Sour Twizzler!
There was a carnival of sorts after the show. Gnash, the Predators mascot, was there. Nico is not afraid one bit of these sorts of characters. He just chats them up like they're his best friend. He practically jumped into Gnash's arms for this photo.

No comments: