Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Happenings 2010...

It has been a hectic, crazy, wonderful time in The Monger household lately. The holiday season is officially upon us and I love it! We started the season off right by baking cookies for Nico's fall party at school. The kids were so cute; They kept asking whose birthday it was!!! Then it was time for Halloween parties galore and trick-or-treating. Phew! Now onto planning for Thanksgiving!!!
Nico loves to help me cook. He drags one of the chairs from the dining room into the kitchen just about every time I prepare a meal...whether it's cereal or pizza or tacos...he wants to help. My little chef!!!
Doing the Monster Mash at his school party.
Ms. Jackie's Little Monsters :)
Gluing the apples on his apple tree.
This poor little fire fighter was such a trooper. Unfortunately, Nico was cursed with David's horrible allergies. Nico has been fighting watery eyes and a runny nose all weekend, but he hung in there through parties and trick-or-treating.
Titans Head Coach, Jeff Fisher (yes, David shaved a mustache for this costume!!!), fire fighter and fire dog at Ronnie and Pat Williams for their Halloween Bash. We actually had a party at our house on Saturday, but I didn't have a chance to snap any photos. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween...we sure did!!!

2 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

Fun times (minus the 'stache)! :) I kid, I kid.

Fisher Family said...

cute family pic! i just posted some cute party pics. you sure know how to create fun!