Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Winter-time Fun...

It has been REALLY cold the past week, so we've be forced to find fun things to do inside. Giggy gave Nico a Play-doh kit for Christmas. Nico had a lot of fun watching mommy make miniature animals and food. We played for a good 45 minutes. That's a long time for my buzzing little man! Play-doh is now a daily activity!
This is what we did while we waited for the snow.
After his nap, we got bundled up to go play in the snow. This was his first time playing in it. I think it flurried a little last winter, so not his first time seeing it. In the picture above I think he is trying to smell the snow?
One of his favorite things to do outside, sun or snow!
After about 30 minutes, we came in for hot chocolate and peppermint sticks. Yummy! I served him his first. By the time I got mine he was already dipping his candy into the hot chocolate. How'd he know to do that???