Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Movies and Lunch...

Last Wednesday, Nico, my mom and myself went to the movies. We opted for the fully animated film A Princess and the Frog. Not the most masculine, I know, but he (we all) really liked it. He sat through the whole thing!!! We had popcorn and candy to keep us afloat! We went to the earliest show (9:15 am) hoping to be in a near-empty theater just in case. So happy he did well-This opens up a whole new activity to do together...especially since it's so bitterly cold out. After the movie we hit a couple of stores and then it was off the The Aquarium Restaurant for "munch". Great day!!!
These cute chipmunks were in the lobby.
Driving the car outside the theater. My little speed racer!

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Love that you did this. It is now on my list of the newest thing for us to try! May try to take Keenan this weekend and test the waters!