Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Obama...

Nico and I were in line at the grocery store the other day and President Obama was on the cover of a magazine. I proceeded to show Nico his picture and told him that his name was Obama. He mocked me by saying, "Obama", clear as day. I kept asking him to repeat it and he did. A little while later I asked him who the president of the US was. I answered for him the first time and he took it from there :) I love when I ask him in the video to say "Bye-bye", he waits and then says, "Bye truck", and puts the truck he's playing with into the bucket...what a character!!!



3 comments:

Giggy said...

Ah...my grandson - America's youngest Democrat. No way he could be a Republican considering their mascot is an elephant...
- Giggy

Bethany Patton said...

Oh. My. Goodness. How cute is he!!!!!

The Roap Family said...

He cracks me up!