Monday, September 21, 2009

Memphis...

Nico and I tagged along with David for his monthly trip to Memphis. It was a nice change of scenery. Nico had a lot of fun exploring the hotel suite and entertaining the hotel staff. Even though it rained the whole time, we did get out to take in the sites. We visited the zoo. We were able to see lots of animals that the Nashville zoo doesn't have. The rain held off for the hour and a half we were there. Also, while at the zoo, Nico rode his first train! He really enjoyed that, too. We also ventured downtown to see the ducks at the famous Peabody Hotel. I got lost while driving down there and was honestly afraid for our lives...we (just me and Nico, I remind you) ended up in some very sketchy places. We finally got to the hotel just in time to see the ducks make their way back up to their room. I had never seen it before either...it was so neat! As soon as the ducks got on the elevator, Nico lost it! He was upset that they had to go, I guess. He cried all the way through the lobby, "Quack, quack"! Broke my heart, but it was kind of cute :)
This is how I got everything (including Nico) back out to the car while David was at work. So much stuff when you travel with a babe! Nico is saying cheese!
Wanting so badly to touch the ducks!


No comments: