Monday, January 12, 2009

My Gym...

Nico is starting to walk pretty well...most of the time. He still likes to crawl, but he's getting there. So with his new found freedom comes boredom at home. Our house just isn't big enough for his imagination. Mom and I decided to take him to My Gym so he could burn some energy. He did really well. I know he will love it more and more the older he gets and the better he gets on his tootsies!
I think he was a little overwhelmed when we first got there.
He is really into balls right now, so he loved the ball pit. He probably says "ball" about 50 times a day...so cute!
Doing the Hokey Pokey with mommy.
Mommy trying to flip Nico. I wasn't too successful!
Riding the zebra down the slide.





1 comment:

The Roap Family said...

Ah Yay!!! I am so glad you guys are doing this! It looks similar to the little gym, where we take Emma! He will love it and we really love doing it with her too! I am so happy for you Nico!!! I can't wait to hear more about it, it will become the highlight of your week (or at least it has become ours)!