Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year...

We had a wonderful New Year's Eve. I made a nice salmon dinner, we hung out at the house with our little man and after he went to bed we had chocolate covered strawberries (homemade by moi) and champagne. I made it to New Year's...well, sort of...I made it to EASTERN New Year's. And, to be truthful, I had fallen asleep on the couch and David woke me up about 45 seconds before the ball dropped in NYC. Now that's my kind of New Year's! David and I had a wonderful 2008, thanks to all of our wonderful family and friends. Our lives are so full. We know this year will be even better! We hope that everyone has just as wonderful a 2009! We love you all!
Nico did not want to keep his party hat on.
We had to distract him with his truck.
Happy New Year's from the Monger family...and the talking puppy :)



No comments: