Sunday, November 2, 2008

Nico Update...

Nico has really started doing so much lately:
He crawls (army and regular).
He pulls up on anything (and barely holds on...it makes me nervous!!!).
He has his first tooth popping through.
He waves and says "bye-bye". I'll try to get a video of this soon :)
I can't believe how fast he is growing up. It seems like just last week we were bringing him home from the hospital. Exhausted, anxious and excited. Our world was turned upside down. I wouldn't change it for the world. I am so lucky to have these two wonderful boys in my life. I am thankful beyond words.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

I know! I was shocked at how much he had grown up in only two weeks since I had seen him. Aunt Dree Dree loves him so much!

The Roap Family said...

I can't wait to give that little monkey some smooches this weekend when we see you guys =)