Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Couple of New Things...

It seems that Nico is doing something new every day. He clapped his hands for real today at lunch. They even made a sound. He's been sort of clapping for a while. I guess he did it at lunch because I always clap when he's done eating.
Also, when we say "so big" he'll raise both his arms over his head. It is so cute!
He gives kisses.
David kept him this weekend (I had a girls weekend) and said he ate bacon...BACON!!! He also said Nico managed to climb up two stairs. He likes to pull up on stuff and let go. It makes me a nervous wreck!
He tries to say "uh-oh", but only says "uh".

I can't believe he is almost 9 months old! I am loving every minute of being Nico's mommy!

2 comments:

The Roap Family said...

Nico, quit growing up so fast!!! Can't wait to see you!!!

Tracy Williams said...

Love all of the updates...you were on a roll! He's such a cutie and I can't wait to see him again.
Tell David that Addy told me and Jeremy that David was her best friend. :)