Wednesday, September 10, 2008

World's Smallest Playpen...

I brought Nico downstairs with me so I could do some laundry.
I also brought one of his toys for him to play with (you can see it in the bottom right hand corner of this picture), but the laundry basket was much more entertaining.
Then Mattie got in on the fun. He LOVES Mattie! He laughs at her all of the time!
I decided to put his toys in there with him (thus the tiny playpen). I took this opportunity to run and grab the next load of clothes. Fun times!!!

4 comments:

Tracy Williams said...

How cute is he?!?! I can't wait to see him NEXT MONTH!!! :) Love you guys! And I love the family pic in the last post!

Bethany Patton said...

Good to see Mattie is still part of the family. We should send her and Izzy off together on a nice LONG vacation.

The Davis Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Davis Family said...

Ella LOVES our dog (Olive) too. I don't know what it is, but she just laughs every time Olive walks by. I think it's great that our kids love their furry siblings :)