Thursday, September 4, 2008

Messy Man and Playing...

We have been taking a lot of pictures lately and I haven't been too good at updating the blog. I have decided to do it in one fell swoop, so here goes:
I took the following photos today. They really don't have much in common except that I took them all today...that would explain the post title not making too much sense.
Since we have been giving Nico finger foods he has started grabbing at the spoon when David or I bring it to his mouth. This is the result.
Smile...say "yogurt"!
Nico is sitting up ALL on his own now.
He's giving this hammer heck!

2 comments:

Bethany Patton said...

Wait until he starts spitting it back in your face. It's cute at first....We can't wait to see you guys next month. I can't wait to see/meet Nico. I cannot believe he is sitting on his own now...such a big boy.

Nanny Tucker said...

Nico is getting so big! He is such a cutie!!