Monday, June 9, 2008

Roly Poly

Nico rolled over today!!! He rolled from his belly to his back! I am so glad...I thought we were shortchanging him on tummy time...guess he's getting just enough. I decided to put him down for tummy time after lunch. I held a new toy in front of him, he lifted his head and shoulders high to look at it and over he went. I thought it might have been a fluke so I tried it again. Over he went. He rolled over 3 times before I called David. Yes, David missed it :( He volunteered to work on his day off. Of course when David got home Nico wouldn't do it. He didn't show Giggy when she came over either. He just cried...that's what this picture is. I hope to get a video of him rolling over. I'll post it if I do.
Nico is getting so BIG!
I love this picture...even if it is blurry :)
Happy boy!
Nico has discovered that there is a very handsome baby boy that lives in the bathroom mirror.

My two favorite boys.
Nico worked his toe through David's belt loop while he was napping.




2 comments:

The Roap Family said...

YAY for Nico rolling over!!! you are right Nico, there is a VERY handsome little boy in the bathroom mirror! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!!

Bethany Patton said...

Go Nico....and I love the belt loop pic!