Sunday, November 11, 2012

Phone Dump...

Here are some photos of happenings since we got our new iphones!!! These are in no particular order (because I messed up the download :)).
 Carving our pumpkin...
 ...Our pumpkin. Nico drew the face and David cut it out.
 A boy and his dog.
 A boy and his ghost.
 A boy and his mommy. My "costume" is a bat, complete with a headband with wings.
 Nico and his buddy, Maddox. They had a blast trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.
 PT week at karate is quite amusing. Watching a 4 year old do jumping jacks never gets old.
 Us taking advantage of a Groupon offer for a day at the shooting range. 
 David had a blast!
 Member night at Adventure Science Center's Whistle Stop Weekend. Yes, that is a model train set.
 Saturday, we ventured downtown to explore our great city. David's cousin told us about a little treasure called Mike's. Nico enjoyed a cone of Superhero ice cream while David and I split a banana split. Quite tasty!
 Happy Veterans Day! One of my favorite things to do is take in the parade downtown.
 More carving...
 Nico experiencing the ipod for the first time. He likes to tell me what he hears...bit by bit.
 Grooming the goats at the zoo.
 What a cheese ball! This is day 1 of the iphone and he was so excited he actually agreed to a photo. Here he's posing on a rock in Germantown at Octoberfest.
 Through gritted teeth, "Give me the phone back, please."
And I just LOVE this one. Look at that sweet little face!

1 comment:

Fisher Family said...

Where are your new posts :) - I was just checking in :)