Friday, March 18, 2011

Western Day...

Last Wednesday was Western Day at Nico's school. He was not into this at all. My mom found some cowboy boots...perfect...except Nico didn't want a thing to do with them. What little boy doesn't want to be a cowboy and wear cowboy boots!?! I had to bribe him (by promising he could take off his get up as soon as we got to his classroom) to wear this outfit. The main issue was that he only wants to wear "pulled up sleeves" (short sleeves) these days. I think he got this from David. Any of you that know David knows he seldom, if ever, wears long sleeves. The two pictures below were taken like 5 seconds apart. I have no idea how I got such extreme reactions for the camera!
This is how most of our pictures turn out: Nico looking cute, but looking away.
And then we have this! Makes me smile every time!

No comments: