Sunday, February 20, 2011

Birthday Party Part Deux...

On Saturday we had some family and friends over to our house for lunch and cake. David and I made homemade lasagna, salad, bread and, of course, a MONSTER TRUCK cake!!! Nico basically had a whole weekend of parties and celebrations...and he loved every minute of it! Needless to say, yesterday (his actual birthday) was pretty low key. I can't believe that he is 3! He is such a joy in our lives and the lives of many others. We are so lucky to be his parents! We love you, Nico!!!
Such a big boy!
Babbo and Tammy got to our house a little early and we were able to exchange Christmas presents. Better late than never. It was actually quite fun. I forgot some of the things that I got them and so it was a surprise for me, too!
I am pretty sure Robbie took this picture just to make Paige mad ;)
The birthday boy!!!
Hamming it up when it was time to open presents. Happy Birthday, sweet boy!

No comments: