Saturday, August 29, 2009

What's Been Going On...

Sorry. I am a little behind in posting to the blog. We've been keeping busy, as usual. Back at the beginning of the month we (me and Nico) went down to the beach with Gabby, Aunt Sarah, Emma and Eli. Nico really liked playing in the sand and floating in the ocean. I don't usually like being in the ocean, but the water was so calm and clear that I didn't mind. We, along with Sarah and Emma floated around for like 2 hours one day...it was great!!! I forgot my camera (duh!!!) so am going to have to post some pictures of that trip later. Stay tuned!

Now onto what's been going on lately. The other day it was rainy out, so I decided that both Nico and I would stay in our pj's ALL day. Here are some of our activities for the day:
Building with Lego's and wooden blocks.
Sitting in the Lego wagon.
Brushing his teeth while sitting in the Lego wagon :)