Tuesday, February 17, 2009

VACATION...

David and I just got back from a wonderful (and relaxing) vacation with some of our best friends in the world!!! We, along with Tracy and Jeremy and Bethany and Stephen, took a 6 day cruise last week. It was hard to leave the little man for so long, but it was good for David and I to get away and remember that we are more than just Nico's parents.
On board the Celebrity Century in Miami. Where's my umbrella drink?
Day 2: Southernmost point in Key West, FL.
Our cruise ship docked in Key West.
Formal night. Unfortunately, I got hit with some sea-sickness and couldn't make it through dinner :(
Lindsey and David before dinner.





1 comment:

The Roap Family said...

I am so glad that you guys got to get away! I hope that me and Adam can get away next year at some point... we enjoyed your little man while you were gone! He got loved on A LOT!