Friday, April 4, 2008

Our Day Out

Nico and I ran errands today...LOTS of errands. Nico did sooooo well! We left the house at 10:30. We went to Sears to pick up his 1 month photos (Nico fell asleep on the way to the mall). Then it was off to The Children's Place for some shopping. I felt I was pressing my luck, so we headed back to Sears to leave, but some cute shirts caught my eye. We made it to the car without the little man waking up...so off to Kohl's to return some shoes. As I was heading to Babies 'R' Us Nico woke up. I planned it this way...they had rocker/gliders for me to use while I fed Nico a bottle. I got what I needed and we were out the door and headed home. I was so proud...he did SO good!!!! Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Tracy Williams said...

Yay!!! Outings are so tough...you did great! :) And, so did Nico! I miss that little guy already. :(